- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Redeeming Your Time Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Vocreo LLC d/b/a Jordan Raynor & Company (“Jordan Raynor & Company”).
- Promotion is only offered in the United States and the District of Columbia (the “Promotion Area”). Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Jordan Raynor & Company shall be entitled to interpret these Official Rules as needed — including but not limited to rules regarding entries, entry or other deadlines, winner selection, prize restrictions, and eligibility — and all its decisions are final and binding in all Promotion-related matters. By participating, you irrevocably, fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Jordan Raynor & Company and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules and/or any other Promotion-related advertising or materials.
- Entries will begin on September 7, 2021 at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and end on October 23, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Promotion Period”). Drawing to determine potential winner will be held on October 29, 2021. Jordan Raynor & Company’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
- Winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099-MISC (or its equivalent) reflecting the approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize, and he or she will be solely and exclusively responsible for all state, federal or local income taxes that may result from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- To be eligible, each entrant must be eighteen (18) years old or older and a legal United States resident living in the Promotion Area.
- Not eligible to enter or win are employees, officer, directors, agents, representatives, and volunteers of Jordan Raynor & Company, Rockett Getaways, LLC (“Rockett Getaways”), any prize provider(s), any other entity directly involved in the development or administration of the Promotion, and the members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and households. The term “household” includes all persons residing together in a single residence, whether or not related.
Prize & Odds
- Prize (1): Winner’s choice of either:
a. Voucher(s) redeemable for eight (8) day tour of the Holy Land and transportation stipend for winner and one (1) guest valid for three (3) years of issuance (together, the “Trip Prize”); or
b. $4,750.00 payable via company check (the “Cash Prize”).
- The Trip Prize and the Cash Prize are each referred to generally as the “Prize”. Prize has an ARV of $4,750.00. See below for important restrictions. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
General Prize Restrictions
- All Prize details shall be at Jordan Raynor & Company’s sole discretion. Prize consists only of those items specifically listed above as part of the Prize.
- Noncash Prize or Prize components are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and may not be sold, bartered or auctioned. The right to receive the Prize is personal to winner and not transferrable. Any Prize (in whole or part) not used or accepted by winner is forfeited and no cash, substitute or other compensation of any kind will be offered or permitted, unless required by law. Prize may not be substituted except that Jordan Raynor & Company in its discretion may substitute a prize, or portion thereof, with a prize or portion of equal or greater value if it deems necessary. Any such changes will be announced.
- Winner assumes sole responsibility for all expenses and incidental costs associated with the Prize not expressly included in the Prize description above, including without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes (if any), surcharges, tips, gratuities, parking, concessions, souvenirs, merchandise, all or additional transportation, additional travel or lodging, transfers, airline or airport fees, security fees, baggage charges, passport expenses, passenger tariffs or duties, trip or travel insurance, service or facility charges, excursions, sightseeing, upgrades food, beverages, snacks, resort or hotel services, room service, laundry service, spa treatments, local and long distance telephone calls, Internet access, personal items and fees.
- Prize and any Prize components offered are provided “as is” with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied. Jordan Raynor & Company has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize. Other restrictions apply.
Cash Prize Restrictions
- If winner selects Cash Prize option, Cash Prize will be paid in verified winner’s name via company check. Cash Prize will not be paid to any third party or entity on winner’s behalf.
Trip Prize Restrictions
- Trip Prize is fulfilled with two (2) redeemable vouchers and will be arranged through Rockett Getaways. Group tour voucher for an eight (8) day tour of the Holy Land (Group Tour KQCX: Tour from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem) for winner and guest. The tour itinerary is described at https://www.globusjourneys.com/tour/israel-escape/KQCX/?season=2022 and is subject to change.
- All Trip Prize vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions thereon as well as any imposed by issuer. Vouchers must be redeemed within three (3) years of issuance and used together in one trip. Guest of winner must be at least eighteen (18) years old or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and will be required to execute and return a liability release and (where legal) publicity release prior to confirmation of reservations or receipt of travel documents.
- Trip Prize vouchers do not guarantee specific travel dates, accommodations or transportation carriers. Hotel or resort accommodations and travel dates are subject to availability and confirmation of reservations, are subject to change without notice, and may not be combined with any other offer. Winner will be required to coordinate travel with Rockett Getaways and to make advance reservations. Blackout dates may apply.
- Travel and seat selection are subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. Travel may be capacity-controlled and seats may not be available on all flights or in all markets. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Travel may not accrue frequent flyer points. Stopovers/upgrades/wait-listing/open returns may not be permitted for tickets booked using redeemed Trip Prize vouchers. Trip Prize vouchers are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold or bartered. The sale or barter of tickets obtained through redemption of Trip Prize vouchers is also prohibited. Any tickets obtained through such sale or barter are void and will not be honored for travel.
- Winner and guest are solely responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any picture identification, valid U.S. passport, visa, immunization, where applicable, or other requirements associated with travel as well as any travel insurance or any other form of insurance desired and to be in possession of all necessary travel documents at the time and point of departure. Carrier may deny boarding to any passengers without proper documentation. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any air or ground transportation.
- All travel and hotel or resort accommodations must be completed in their entirety during the dates or date periods set forth above in the Trip Prize description or on any tickets or passes redeemed or obtained through the Trip Prize vouchers. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by any selected transportation carrier as detailed in the relevant passenger ticket contract.
- Actual value of Trip Prize or any Trip Prize component may vary, depending on dates selected, transportation means, departure cities and/or seasonal or industry fluctuations. If the actual value of Trip Prize awarded is less than the ARV stated above, winner will not be entitled to any compensation or reimbursement for difference in value.
- There are three (3) ways to enter:
a. Online Purchase: Visit https://jordanraynor.com (the “Promotion Page“) and follow the instructions to pre-order or purchase a copy of ″Redeeming Your Time″ by Jordan Raynor (“Redeeming Your Time”), then complete an official entry form with any required contact information, which may include your full name, street address, email address, daytime phone number, age or date of birth (the “Required Information”) along with your order number. Your entry is not complete until you have submitted the official entry form;
b. In-Store Purchase (Brick and Mortar): Visit a participating bookstore and purchase a copy of Redeeming Your Time. Next, snap a photo or make a copy of the receipt. Next, visit the Promotion Page (above) and follow the instructions to complete an official entry form with any Required Information (above) along with your order number or receipt image with the Promotion Period. Your entry is not complete until you have submitted the official entry form; or
c. S. Mail: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter without making a purchase, type a sheet of 8.5” x 11” paper with all Required Information (above) along with the statement: ″I am at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States″, sign it and mail it, postage paid, to Redeeming Your Time Sweepstakes Free Entry, 3959 Van Dyke Road, #50, Lutz, FL 33558 (postmarked during the Promotion Period for receipt by October 28, 2021). Limit one (1) mail-in entry per outer mail envelope.
These are the only methods of entry. Entries will not be accepted by any other method.
- IMPORTANT: DATA RATES MAY APPLY TO USE OF ANY MOBILE PHONE OR DEVICE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION. WIRELESS SERVICE MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL AREAS.
- Entry deadline (or as to mailed entries, postmark deadline) is October 23, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET. Mail-in entries must be received by October 28, 2021. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt by Jordan Raynor & Company. Jordan Raynor & Company will not accept screen shots as proof of entry.
- Regardless of method, limit three (3) entries per person. Additional entries received from any such person thereafter will be subject to disqualification. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, mechanical, script, macro, or any other automated means or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest-entry services or multiple or different email addresses, or the submission of false contact information under multiple or different email addresses, identities, registrations, accounts or logins) or any other devices or artifices to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries are prohibited and suspected or detected entry method violations may void some or all entries submitted by that entrant, in Jordan Raynor & Company’s sole discretion. No group submissions will be accepted. Entrants who fail to provide any Required Information may be disqualified without further notification by Jordan Raynor & Company. Jordan Raynor & Company is not responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, distorted, truncated, incomplete, illegible, incorrect or late for any reason, and all such entries will be deemed void and invalid. Jordan Raynor & Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry at any time that in its sole opinion does not comply with these Official Rules. Entries become the property of Jordan Raynor & Company and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Winner Selection, Notification & Verification
- On October 29, 2021, or within a reasonable time thereafter, Jordan Raynor & Company or its designee will randomly select one (1) name from all timely received entries. Subject to verification of eligibility, the person whose name is so drawn will be declared the winner. Jordan Raynor & Company reserves the right to award fewer than the stated number of prizes if it does not receive an adequate number of properly submitted and eligible entries.
- Jordan Raynor & Company will contact the potential winner using the information supplied by winner on his or her entry form. Winner must respond to Jordan Raynor & Company within seventy-two (72) hours of initial notification and may be required to present valid photo identification and/or to sign a prize election option (“Prize Election”) (i.e., Trip Prize or Cash Prize), affidavit or declaration of eligibility, liability waiver, publicity release (where legal), tax forms and/or other legal documents (collectively, “Verification Materials”) and to provide such documents to Jordan Raynor & Company within ten (10) business days of initial notification and as a condition of receiving prize. Jordan Raynor & Company in its sole discretion may allow for transmission of Verification Materials via fax or email.
- Verified winner will receive instructions on receiving and redeeming Trip Prize vouchers or on receiving the Cash Prize (less any required withholding), as applicable based on his or her Prize Election. If prize is mailed or shipped, winner shall assume all risk of loss, damage, theft, late or missed delivery.
- Once the winner has been verified by Jordan Raynor & Company, his or her Prize Election will be deemed irrevocable subject to the following: Jordan Raynor & Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to consider a requested change in Prize Election in the event of unforeseen or exigent circumstances brought promptly to its attention by winner concurrently with such request and prior to any disbursement of Cash Prize or any redemption of Trip Prize vouchers or scheduling of Trip Prize components. Any such decision shall be made by Jordan Raynor & Company in its sole discretion and shall be final and binding in all respects.
- If potential winner (a) cannot be contacted directly by, or does not respond to, Jordan Raynor & Company within the time stated above, (b) fails to satisfy any eligibility or verification requirement herein, (c) declines to accept the Prize, or (d) is otherwise determined to be ineligible, Jordan Raynor & Company in its discretion may disqualify that individual and select an alternate winner via random drawing as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter. Alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules. Jordan Raynor & Company will conduct up to two (2) alternate winner drawings. If Jordan Raynor & Company cannot verify a winner after two (2) alternate winner drawings, it will conduct no further drawings and the Prize will not be awarded.
- Jordan Raynor & Company may, in its sole discretion, post the verified winner’s name on the Promotion Page and/or any of Jordan Raynor & Company’s websites, including https://jordanraynor.com, and/or on any of Jordan Raynor & Company’s social media pages or channels, and broadcast it on any of its stations. Except as provided in these Official Rules or otherwise required by law, Jordan Raynor & Company is not responsible for entering any correspondence or discussion regarding any Promotion
- By accepting a Prize, winner agrees to award Jordan Raynor & Company the right to publicize his or her name, photographs (including the use and appearance of his or her photograph on Jordan Raynor & Company’s websites), likeness, biographical information, email address, voice and details of winning and/or participation for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation, except where prohibited.
Limitation of Liability & Disclaimer of Warranties
- By entering the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize, you agree that Jordan Raynor & Company, Rockett Getaways, Cosmos Tours, Ltd., Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”), any other company involved in the development or administration of this Promotion, and a range of subsidiaries, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, prize suppliers, directors, officers, employees, agents and related persons (collectively, the “Released Parties”): (a) are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to lost, disconnected, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail, or for any failed telephone or computer hardware or software, or for any failed, delayed, misdirected, corrupted, or garbled transmissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for entries that for any reason are not properly submitted or received by Jordan Raynor & Company by any deadline stated above; (b) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or other participants, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or in the printing of this offer, any administration of this Promotion, or in the selection or announcement of the winner or Prize; (c) are not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer, modem or other electrical device as a result of participation in this Promotion or downloading of any software or materials; (d) are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion; (e) are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any entry materials; (f) are not responsible for the inability to select the winner because of postal failure, equipment failure, or data storage failure; and (g) are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error that may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the acceptance of entries, the selection of the winner, award of the Prize or otherwise in any Promotion-related materials.
- RELEASED PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES MADE OR OFFERED BY ADVERTISERS, PARTNERS, MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO THE prize. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED AND/OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROMOTION OR FOR ERRORS OR ANOMALIES RESULTING IN THE UNINTENDED OR ERRONEOUS PARTICIPATION, AWARD OF THE prize OR OTHER BENEFITS UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. RELEASED PARTIES OFFER NO ASSURANCES, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES THAT THE PROMOTION OR RELATED WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE PROMOTION.
- By entering the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize, you agree to release and hold Released Parties harmless from any and all alleged, existing, or future actions, claims, and/or liabilities of whatever nature including, but not limited to, personal injury, bodily injury (including, without limitation, wrongful death and disability), property damage, and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) and loss or damage of any other kind, relating to or arising from, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, (a) your participation or inability to participate, in the Promotion or any Promotion-related or Prize-related activity; (b) the use by Released Parties (including modification, adaptation, and reproduction) of entry materials during or after the Promotion; (c) the delivery, acceptance, possession, redemption, use, misuse, loss, or misdirection of any Prize or any part thereof; and (d) any other claim or cause of action you may have against any Released Party. If, for any reason, any individual’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, that individual’s sole remedy is another entry, if it is possible.
- BY entering THE PROMOTION and/or accepting a prize, you FURTHER AGREE THAT (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR THE PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE PROMOTION, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND you HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED AND ANY DAMAGES OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON THE ABILITY TO PURSUE CLASS ACTION REMEDIES, OR ON CERTAIN KINDS OF DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
- Jordan Raynor & Company reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Promotion, or any part thereof, if Jordan Raynor & Company determines, in its sole discretion, that the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of the Promotion has been corrupted or impaired by any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, regularly scheduled maintenance, malfunction, or any other cause beyond Jordan Raynor & Company’s control. In such an event, Jordan Raynor & Company will post notice of same at the Promotion Page and select the winner at random from all non-suspect entries received prior to the suspension, cancellation or termination of the Promotion or in such other manner as Jordan Raynor & Company, in its sole discretion, deems fair and appropriate under the circumstances.
- BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS FROM ALL ALLEGED, EXISTING, OR FUTURE ACTIONS, CLAIMS, AND/OR LIABILITIES OF WHATEVER NATURE THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RELATE IN ANY WAY TO, EXPOSURE TO OR CONTRACTION OF COVID-19 OR OTHER COMMUNICABLE AND/OR INFECTIOUS DISEASES, VIRUSES, BACTERIA OR ILLNESSES OR THE CAUSES THEREOF (COLLECTIVELY, “COMMUNICABLE DISEASE”) RELATED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION AND/OR DURING YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY RELATED ACTIVITIES ARRANGED, PROMOTED AND/OR SPONSORED BY THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE CLAIMS THAT ARISE AS A RESULT OF: (A) THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES AND/OR (B) THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH VISITING ANY VENUE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY PROMOTION-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED VENUE, DURING ANY COMMUNICABLE DISEASE EPIDEMIC OR PANDEMIC, INCLUDING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
- Note: Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Jordan Raynor & Company reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to terminate or suspend all or part of this Promotion in the event that (a) its ability to award the Prize or any portion thereof is restricted or prohibited by any federal, state, local or municipal governing or regulatory body or agency, or by law or regulation; (b) any Trip Prize travel or Trip Prize activity is cancelled, postponed, or suspended by any third party as a result of any decision, decree or recommendation of any federal, state, local or municipal governing or regulatory body or agency, including ay public health authorities; (c) that such Trip Prize travel or attendance or participation in any Trip Prize activity is discouraged or recommended against by any public health authority; or (d) Jordan Raynor & Company reasonably concludes in its sole discretion that such travel or activities cannot be offered or enjoyed in a manner that is sufficiently safe to the relevant participants, employees or affected general public; whether any of the foregoing arise out of or result from new or ongoing pandemic (e.g., Coronavirus/COVID-19), health crisis, or other causes outside of Jordan Raynor & Company’s control. For the avoidance of doubt, Jordan Raynor & Company’s failure or inability to award any Prize offered, or otherwise to otherwise comply with any provision of these Official Rules as a result of the foregoing or of act of God, act of domestic terrorism, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of Jordan Raynor & Company’s control (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- Jordan Raynor & Company reserves the right to disqualify any individual from further participation in the Promotion if Jordan Raynor & Company concludes, in its sole discretion, that such person (a) has attempted to tamper with the entry process or other any operation of the Promotion, (b) has repeatedly disregarded or has attempted to circumvent these Official Rules, or (c) has acted towards Jordan Raynor & Company or any other entrant or other participant in an unfair, inequitable, deliberately annoying, threatening, disrupting or harassing manner. Tampering includes attempting to enter more than the number of times permitted herein, including by using any prohibited device or method. Any failure by Jordan Raynor & Company to enforce any of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such Official Rules.
- ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DEFRAUD, TAMPER WITH, OR DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE, THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND JORDAN RAYNOR & COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY AVAILABLE DAMAGES OR REMEDIES AGAINST SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND/OR REFER SUCH MATTERS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT FOR PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- All activity arising out of and relating to the Promotion, including any reference to the status of any person as a “winner” is subject to verification and/or auditing for compliance with the Official Rules. If Jordan Raynor & Company determines, in its sole discretion, that verification or auditing activity evidences non-compliance of an entry and/or entrant with the Official Rules, Jordan Raynor & Company reserves the right to disqualify such entry and/or entrant from the Promotion and any Prize at any time. Jordan Raynor & Company reserves the right to conduct a background check on any or all potential winners and to disqualify any individual based on such background check if Jordan Raynor & Company determines, in its sole discretion, that awarding a Prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on Jordan Raynor & Company. Each entrant agrees to cooperate with Jordan Raynor & Company and its representatives in connection with all verification, auditing and/or background check activities.
- Jordan Raynor & Company reserves the right to correct typographical, printing or clerical errors in any Promotion-related materials. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Jordan Raynor & Company reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing from among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants or other participants or Released Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by Florida law, without giving effect to any choice of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
- By entering, accepting a Prize and/or otherwise participating in the Promotion, you expressly (a) agree that any legal proceedings arising out of or relating in any way to this Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the federal or state courts located in Hillsborough County, Florida, and (b) consent to the mandatory and exclusive jurisdiction in such courts with respect to any such legal proceedings.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between any terms or conditions of these Official Rules and any disclosures or other statements contained in any other Promotion-related materials, including but not limited to the Promotion entry forms, or point of sale, television, print, mobile or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. If any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Any third-party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners and the use or mention of any such third-party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Promotion is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Promotion. Facebook has not have endorsed, sponsored or approved the Promotion or Jordan Raynor & Company. Any questions regarding this Promotion should be directed to Jordan Raynor & Company and not to Facebook.
Winner’s Name/Official Rules
- For a copy of the Official Rules or the final Winner’s Name, visit the Promotion Page or mail a SASE to: Redeeming Your Time Sweepstakes c/o Jordan Raynor & Company, 3959 Van Dyke Road, #50, Lutz, FL 33558, specifying either “Winner’s Name” or “Official Rules.” Final Winner’s Name will be available after November 28, 2021.
- Sponsor: Jordan Raynor & Company.